A new version has been released and is available through Eclipse update system (“Help > Check for Updates”) or through All-in-One installer.
The release v2.0.0 adds support for :
New STM32Cube package versions :
- STM32CubeF0 V1.8.0
- STM32CubeF2 V1.6.0
- STM32CubeF3 V1.8.0
- STM32CubeF4 V1.16.0
- STM32CubeF7 V1.7.0
- STM32CubeH7 V1.0.0
- STM32CubeL0 V1.9.0
- STM32CubeL1 V1.7.0
- STM32CubeL4 V1.8.0
New part number of the STM32F1 series:
New part number of the STM32F4 series:
New part numbers of the STM32H7 series:
STM32H743BITx, STM32H743IIKx, STM32H743IITx, STM32H743VITx, STM32H743XIHx, STM32H743ZITx, STM32H753BITx, STM32H753IIKx, STM32H753IITx, STM32H753VITx, STM32H753XIHx, STM32H753ZITx
New part numbers of the STM32L4 series:
STM32L433RCTxP, STM32L452RETxP, STM32L476JGYxP, STM32L476ZGTxP, STM32L496AGIxP,
Renamed STM32 boards of the STM32F3 series:
STM32F3348-DISCO (old name STM32F3348DISCOVERY)
Renamed STM32 boards of the STM32F4 series:
STM32F4DISCOVERY (old name STM32F407G-DISC1)
Renamed STM32 boards of the STM32F7 series:
STM32746G-EVAL2 (old name STM32746G-EVAL)
STM32756G-EVAL2 (old name STM32756G-EVAL)
New STM32 boards of the STM32H7 series:
Renamed STM32 boards of the STM32L0 series:
STM32L0538-DISCO (old name STM32L0538DISCOVERY)
New STM32 boards of the STM32L4 series:
This release provides the following improvements:
- All-in-One is based on Neon and the plugins (available with Update-Site too) are based on Mars.
- The Java SE Runtime Environment 8 is uploaded directly with the All-in-One installer.
- The All-in-One installer is no longer supported for Linux32.
- OpenOCD script is now supporting two modes only:
- Automated generation : script is built on the fly in synchronization with options set. In sync. The destination file repository is forced to project local resources and destination file name is configuration name. In this mode, some advanced options are available:
- User defined : script is end user script and use as it is.
- The reset button which allows to reset the chip and restart the debug session.
This release provides the following fixes:
- Compilation issue with weak and packed symbols for C++ projects
- Fix “-lm” wrongly placed in linker command
- This version is only compatible with Eclipse NEON and upper (with JavaRE 8)
- To get working, installers need at least 600Mo free space on their volume
- Known installation issue :
Don’t install SW4STM32 in the same folder than the previous installation unless all its content has been deleted before.
- Due to GDB 7.12 issues with breakpoints, ARM binary tools aren’t updated. So the new CDT Debug Console, that offers a powerful GDB console, is not supported
- On Ubuntu, version 14.04 is now required to run System Workbench for STM32
- For MAC OSX Users : Due to missing path to JRE, some users could not launch the installer. This issue is now fixed. For users who have installed the Oracle Java JDK, the old/new installers are still working.
Tools Development Team