For this you should pass options to the linker (in the linker options miscellaneous tab):
- -nostdlib will avoid linking standard libraries and startup files; it combines two options:
- -nostartfiles which avoids the startup files
- -nodefaultlibs which bypasses the standard libraries (including the C library)
- However, if ever you link compiled C code, you may need to explicitly add the following option:
- -lgcc to link the libgcc.a compiler helper library
Note that not using the default startup files mean you will have to replace them by suitable code and, at least, provide the vector table. Note you may have also to edit or replace the link editor script file (the .ld file placed at the root of your project).
Anyway, as you will be tweaking the compiler toolchain, I advise you look at the GCC, AS and LD documentation (there are links to these in the “Documentation ” section fo the wb site).
Hope this helps,