I’m not sure to understand when you say you’re using a Discovery STM32F0308-DISCO connected via SWD to your board. Do you means your board is connected to the ST-Link/V2 module from the STM32F0308-DISCO for debugging ?
If it’s the case :
Did you define your custom board on the IDE ? http://www.openstm32.org/Creating+a+custom+board?structure=Documentation (“Define custom board”)
Please, recreate a new Makefile project (http://www.openstm32.org/Creating+a+new+project?structure=Documentation) then create your custom board when it is asked :
- File > New > C Project
- Enter the project name
- Select “Makefile project” > “Empty project” and “Ac6 STM32 MCU GCC” as toolchain then Next button
- Then push Next again in the advance configuration page
- On the MCU Configuration page, select “Create a new custom board”
- Enter the new board name
- Select STM32F7 as your serie
- Select the MCU on your board
- Select ST-LinkV2 as debug device
- Select SWD as debug interface
- Click on finish to create the project.
When the project is created,
- Import your sources and makefiles.
- Build your project
- Create a new “Ac6 STM32 Debugging” configuration (the error message should not appear since your choose your custom board)
- Launch debug.
Hope it works,