A new version has been released and is available through Eclipse update system (“Help > Check for Updates”) and through All-in-One installer.
The release v2.7.0 adds support for:
New STM32Cube package versions:
- STM32Cube F1 version 1.7.0
- STM32Cube F4 version 1.22.0
- STM32Cube G0 version 1.0.0
- STM32Cube L0 version 1.11.0
- STM32Cube F7 version 1.13.0
New boards of the STM32F7 series:
New boards of the STM32H7 series:
New boards of the STM32L0 series:
New boards of the STM32L4 series:
New boards of the STM32G0 series:
New part numbers of the STM32G0 series:
STM32G070CBTx, STM32G070KBTx, STM32G070RBTx, STM32G071C6Tx, STM32G071C8Tx, STM32G071CBTx, STM32G071C6Ux, STM32G071C8Ux, STM32G071CBUx, STM32G071EBYx, STM32G071G6Ux, STM32G071G8Ux, STM32G071GBUx, STM32G071G8UxN, STM32G071GBUxN, STM32G071K6Tx, STM32G071K8Tx, STM32G071KBTx, STM32G071K6Ux, STM32G071K8Ux, STM32G071KBUx, STM32G071K8TxN, STM32G071KBTxN, STM32G071K8UxN, STM32G071KBUxN, STM32G071R6Tx, STM32G071R8Tx, STM32G071RBTx, STM32G071RBIx, STM32G081CBTx, STM32G081CBUx, STM32G081EBYx, STM32G081GBUx, STM32G081GBUxN, STM32G081KBTx, STM32G081KBTxN, STM32G081KBUx, STM32G081KBUxN, STM32G081RBIx, STM32G081RBTx
New part numbers of the STM32L0 series:
STM32L010C6Tx, STM32L010F4Px, STM32L010K4Tx, STM32L010K8Tx, STM32L010R8Tx, STM32L010RBTx
- Installers need at least 600Mo free space on the installation volume
- The new CDT Debug Console, that offers a powerful GDB console, is not supported yet.
- In some Linux environments the Welcome screen rendering could appear messy (empty page, missing icons). This is generally caused by an unresolved WebKit1 library required by SWT for GTK2. To restore this display issue it is advised to install the following package: $ sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0
- On Ubuntu, version 14.04 is now required to run System Workbench for STM32
- For MAC OSX Users : Due to missing path to JRE, some users could not launch the installer. This issue is now fixed. For users who have installed the Oracle Java JDK, the old/new installers are still working.
Tools Development Team